header-geschichte-beinbauer-group

A strong group
since 2013

Decades of machining expertise

The history of Beinbauer Group has its origins in two independent family businesses which, following their merger in 2013, perfectly complement each other in expertise.

The merger means that the Group is now perfectly equipped for the future. It can continuously offer its customers innovative solutions, even with complex construction and execution requirements, and with the following quality criteria of speed, flexibility and efficiency.

Below is an extract from the history of both companies:

WAGNER AUTOMOTIVE

. . .

1935

Foundation by Wilhelm Wagner in Welcherath, Germany, near Kelberg.

1969

Transfer of company to his son, Rudolf Wagner.
Beginning of the machining work.

1969

Transfer of firm to his son, Rudolf Wagner.
Start of the machining work.

1988

First contract from
Daimler-Benz AG

1989

Rolf Wagner is the third generation of his family to manage WMK Maschinenbau.

1995

For the first time, WMK has more than 100 employees

2003

Construction of a new, modern and air-conditioned dispatch hall

2006

The Wagner family leaves the company, sale to a private investor group

2013

Sale of WMK Maschinenbau R.Wagner GmbH to the Beinbauer Group, renamed Wagner Automotive GmbH
. . .

BEINBAUER AUTOMOTIVE

. . .

1968

Foundation by Herbert Beinbauer

1969

ZF and MAN become customers of Beinbauer

1980

Daimler becomes a customer of Beinbauer

2004

Production of the first steering knuckle

2006

Collaboration with Obernzell coating centre

2007

AGCO Fendt becomes a customer of Beinbauer
Beginning of JIS deliveries
For the first time, a turnover of over €100 million, with 385 employees

2011

Takeover of Kraus and Wimmer (today: the Patriching site)

2013

Merger with WMK Maschinenbau to form the Beinbauer Group
. . .

BEINBAUER GROUP

. . .

2015

SCANIA becomes a new customer
. . .